AEROSERTEC develops a wide variety of engineering activities which include analysis, design, development, management and control of manufacturing of systems, equipment, parts, tooling and non-conventional structures in the following engineering sectors: aeronautics, space, defense, railway, marine, automotive and nuclear.
AEROSERTEC develops mechanical design projects with the following competences: feasibility studies,
preliminary design, stress analysis, detailed design, documentation including Drawings, BOM, part list, engineering change notes, etc.
AEROSERTEC has experience in different technological programs such as A380, A350, A320 NEO, A400M, C295/CN235. AEROSERTEC are engineers currently located in customer premises developing mechanical design activities. (Airbus, Airbus military, Aernnova).
AEROSERTEC also owns Mecatronics and Automation department for tooling and test benches. In addition SERTEC is acquainted about 7FP. AEROSERTEC has been awarded with two projects in the Clean Sky project for the Smart Wing Fixed Aircraft. AEROSERTEC also participates in projects funded by the CDTI (Center of the Technological and Industrial Development) for the use of recycled materials in aeronautical industry.
Previous involvement in research and Training Programmes:
- ROVER NBQ Threats – AEROSERTEC for IMADE (Development Institute of Madrid).
- TMAC07 – AEROSERTEC New composite materials with support complex steel for MINECO (Spanish ministry of Economy and competitiveness).
- SINTONIA – AEROSERTEC – New composite materials with support complex funded by CDTI (Center of the Technological and Industrial Development).
- AEROSERTEC has participated in JTI Clean Sky (VII FP) on topic relatives to the development of tooling and test benches.
Current involvement in research and Training Programmes:
- VECTURA – AEROSERTEC New technology of mounting assembly and painting aero structures.
- PROUD – AEROSERTEC Manufacturing of outer wing assembly tooling (JTI-CS-2011-01-SFWA-03-006).
- WISDOM – AEROSERTEC BLADE wing structural test to derive test data for subsequent validation of GFEM modelling (JTI-CS-2012-02-SFWA-03-010).
- ALUA – AEROSERTEC Unmanned aerial vehicle based on autogiro concept for CDTI (Center of the Technological and Industrial Development).