CIMULEC is a high technology printed circuit board manufacturer, for space, avionics and defense applications. Over the years, CERTEC has developed strong R&D activities in the field of advanced technologies for organic interconnection substrates, with a particular focus on reliability issues.
Previous involvement in research and Training Programmes:
- MACIF (French DoD). Reliability prediction of printed circuit board through modelling.
- CHIPRE (French DoD). Improved microwave structure (reduced transmission losses).
- PRIME (European projects) Program for re-engineering and innovative print board manufacturing and equipment.
- Flipac (European project) Fine line interconnection packaging.
- Lips (European project) Low cost interconnect, packaging and sub-system integration technologies for millimeter-wave applications.
Current involvement in research and Training Programmes:
- Euripides BoB (board on board) project (in collaboration with the UL).
- European Space Agency ESA AO7666 Multibeam antenna feed network.