Open positions (click for additional information)
8 PhD positions are offered in the project.
WP1: Mechanical Damage under Extreme Loading Conditions
- PhD 1.1. A new convex yield function to model the ductile damage of structures under extreme loading conditions- Host: University Carlos III of Madrid.
- Early-stage Researcher: Manjunath Dakshinamurthy
- PhD 1.2. Dynamic damage in ductile materials accounting for micro-inertia and void shape effect- Host: University of Lorraine.
- Early-stage Researcher: Manoj Subramani.
- PhD 1.3. Crack-flaws interactions in brittle materials under dynamic loading conditions- Host: Technion
- Early-stage Researcher: Irfan Habeeb.
WP2: Mechanical Failure under Extreme Loading Conditions
- PhD 2.1. Development of necking instabilities in anisotropic ductile plates subjected to dynamic loading- Host: University Carlos III of Madrid.
- Early-stage Researcher: Espoir Komi N’souglo
- PhD 2.2. Two-scale modeling of thermo-mechanical dynamic failure in quasi-brittle materials- Host: University of Lorraine.
- Early-stage Researcher: Kokouvi Gbetchi
- PhD 2.3. Improving the impact resistance of materials- Host: Technion.
- Early-stage Researcher: Juan Carlos Nieto Fuentes
WP3: Damage and Failure in Aerospace and Defense Structures: Practical Applications
- PhD 3.1. Damage detection by visual systems in aerospace structures subjected to flight conditions- Host: AEROSERTEC / University Carlos III of Madrid.
- Early-stage Researcher: Stylianos Tsopanidis
- PhD 3.2. Modelling of delamination in printed circuit boards (PCBs)- Host: CIMULEC / University of Lorraine.
- Early-stage Researcher: Essossinam Simlissil